EHM logo

02 May 2010

Saye!

Where do I start.... I have known Saye for almost 10 years. I first hired her years ago when I was working at CosmoGIRL! It was back than on location in Miami, traveling with like 16 models all under the age of 18 at 5:00am for the "perfect sunrise shot," that we joked that if I ever became an agent we would work together -- ha ha ha!!! Well, many years later, we are working together and I proudly am an agent and thrilled to be working with Saye daily!
Below are a few shots from that shoot... And yes that is AnnaLynne McCord on the dock!



Saye's photos are addictive to view and her determination to get the shot is exhilarating to be around and thrilling to have on your side when working together!!

For years Saye has been shooting lifestyle work for teen brands and magazines along with record labels. Now she has a whole new body of work that was shot over the past year. Check it out when you have the time. It really is excellent! www.ehmanagement.com




No comments:

Post a Comment